Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nancy's Birthday at the Beach













For my birthday Stephen surprised me with a weekend at the beach! He even got a BABYSITTER! Mattox stayed with Jason and Sally. I'm sure he had as much as we did.
We had terrific time. We enjoyed the most perfect weather you could ever ask for at the beach. We never got hot even though there were no clouds in the glorious blue sky. There was a slight breeze, just enough to keep you cool. In my case it was very deceiving because I got a really bad sunburn. It was well worth it though:-)! We also had a great time at the outdoor bar enjoying new drinks, chit chatting and meeting new people. It was a fun whirlwind of night. The next night we ate at the most devine sushi restaurant that was right in the Hilton where we were staying. It was the best sushi I've ever had! It was GREAT birthday surprise!

No comments: