Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




Hanging out with all the guys after eating that HUGE Thanksgiving feast. You better watch out. I've been taking chugging lessons from my momma.


I shared my paddle ball with Matthew. He was really good! I was taking notes.



Walker needs a big hug!





I'll share my trains and cars if you'll share yours. Wow! All little boys really do love things with wheels.




All the boys love Claire. She always wears groovy jewelry and is so much fun.






Here Great Grandmother, let me help you with your cane.







Nana used to say, "Mattox is soooo big".









Snuggling and sharing my favorite book with Aunt Kat.








Reading with Uncle Keith. He is so cool and sooooo tall!










It's 8:00 pm and I'm still going!!!! Gobble, gobble!! Happy Turkey Day from the Haywood's!











No comments: